Monday, October 17, 2016

Is this thing on??

All my babies holding hands of their own free will...swoon!


So, obviously I took a *short* break in my little blogging adventure. I thought that I could just do a little here and a little there during my free time. [Insert laugh here]

Funny thing about being a mom to any number of kids is...


There is NO such thing as "free" time!!  In the words of Stank the Tank "emiright, kids, emiright??"                              


I have also been in, what I would call, an epic creative slump.  Maybe a better term would be a major lack of motivation and self confidence. Definitely the lack self confidence! I am in no way, a professional writer. I'd love to be one day, but for now, I decided to just start here.

At the bottom. (you said bottom....#boymomsohard #obvi)

I don't know what I am doing.

I do not claim to have a freaking clue about anything!

do know about OUR lives.

do know what we have gone through and what we continually go through.

I still have a lot to learn and am enjoying (or learning to enjoy) learning on a daily basis.

And that's good enough. 

I will share our struggles along WITH our triumphs!!

After all, not a single one of us who goes through this life full of bliss without getting a little...eh hem...something that rhymes with bliss** on us in the process.

This is us...

This is ME....
Well, me and the one and only Stank the Tank;)



Love it or Leave it. And that's that. 

1 comment:

  1. Nobody knows what they're doing, at least nobody sane. We're all just making it up as we go along. And how boring would life be if we did know what we were doing?

    ReplyDelete